The Cleansing Balm
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil,
Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Helianthus
Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Squalane,
C10-18Triglycerides, Phytosterols, Bisabolol, Hydrogenated Vegetable
Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitan
Oleate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin,
Water/ Aqua, Lecithin (Soybean), Pentylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Rice
Protein, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Caprylic/Capric
Triglyceride, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Arginine,
Phenylalanine, Glycine, Lysine, Sisymbrium Irio Seed Oil, Potassium
Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Oligopeptide-4, Oligopeptide-177.
The Cleansing Balm is a solid salve that melts into a luxurious milky cleanser when water is added. May be used as a complete cleanser on its own, or as the first step in a double cleanse regimen, followed by The Cream Cleansing Gel.
- Use fingertips to massage a pea-sized amount of balm into dry skin, paying special attention to areas where dirt, oil and stubborn makeup accumulate.
- Add water to emulsify, and continue to massage.
- Soak 'The Cloth' in warm to hot water and apply gently to the skin in circular motions to remove impurities and excess balm.
- Pat skin dry before continuing with the rest of your Augustinus Bader skincare regimen.
- Rinse 'The Cloth' thoroughly and allow to hang dry between uses.