Dr. Barbara Sturm
The Good C Vitamin C Serum
Dr. Barbara Sturm’s The Good C Vitamin C Serum deploys her proprietary formulation of Vitamin C in an optimal concentration of 5% that’s stable, easily absorbed and gentle on the skin. // 30 ml
It contains an active ingredient complex that includes oil-soluble Vitamin C THD, plant-based Vitamin C and stabilized, synthetic Vitamin C in glucosidic form. Together, they help to reduce uneven pigmentation, improve tone and provide anti-oxidative protection from free radicals and environmental stressors for a youthful and healthy-looking complexion.
- The serum also contains Zinc, which helps to increase the absorption of Vitamin C into the skin.
- Aloe Vera and Hyaluronic Acid provide intensive moisture and hydration.
- THE GOOD C counteracts the new formation of age spots, and helps to reduce the appearance of pigmentation.
- Finally, Vitamin C supports the formation of collagen, which is needed for firm and youthful-looking skin.
- Place one pipette length of THE GOOD C VITAMIN C SERUM into the palm of your hand and distribute over the face using gentle tapping motions.
- Avoid the eye area. Wait for approximately one minute until the serum is absorbed before applying Dr. Barbara Sturm’s FACE CREAM.
- For daytime use, we recommend concluding your skincare routine with SUN DROPS SPF 50 for extra sun protection.
- Also suitable for use in the evening as a night-time serum. THE GOOD C VITAMIN C SERUM can be mixed with other Sturm serums, drops or moisturizers.
Vitamin C THD, Vitamin C Glucoside, Olive Leaf Extract, Zinc, Aloe Vera,
Purslane Extract, Apricot Kernel Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin,
Sunflower Oil, Vitamin E