SolaWave Red Light Therapy Wand
The SolaWave Wand is an advanced skincare tool that combines 4 powerful dermatological technologies together for the first time for at-home use - Microcurrent, Red Light Therapy, Therapeutic Warmth, and Facial massage.
The SolaWave Wand is a seamlessly designed beauty tool that integrates 4 powerful functions into the ultimate skincare experience. Crafted with an aluminum alloy, the SolaWave Wand is simple to clean and easily rechargeable via its micro-USB port.
To use your SolaWave Wand, start with a clean, dry face. For best results, use the SolaWave wand on hydrated skin. To achieve hydration, pair with an activating serum (like the SolaWave Renew Complex) or any facial mist, moisturizer, serum of your choosing.
SolaWave uses smart-touch activation, so, to turn your wand on and off, simply place the head of the wand against the skin of the face to turn on, and remove it to turn off.
- SolaWave can be used on most areas of your face: forehead, under eyes, cheeks, jaw, neck, and upper lip.
- The SolaWave Wand forms two distinct positions: (1) the vertical “I” orientation and (2) the rotated “T-bar” position.
- When using the wand, glide across your face in an upward and outward movement.
- Clean your SolaWave Wand by spraying a dry cloth with water or disinfecting spray and wiping down the head.
- Product Dimensions: .6 in W x .4 in H x 6 in L
- Net Weight: ~1 oz.
- Charging Time: 120min.
- Working Time: 60 min.
- Maximum temp: 107° F
- Red Light wavelength: 660nm
- Input Voltage: 5V
- Current: 0.2A
- Power: 1.5W
- Material: Aluminum alloy + PC
- Certifications: CE, RoHS