Pro Tip: Can also be used on hands to release muscle tension.
- Step 1: Spritz freshly cleansed skin with your favorite hydrating mist and apply facial oil to provide a smooth base and prevent tugging.
- Step 2: Begin at the neck and work your way up in long, gentle strokes.
- Step 3: Using the notched side of the Gua Sha, glide along the jawline and chin in outward motions.
- Step 4: Rotate your Gua Sha to align with the natural contours of your cheeks and forehead, then sweep outwards towards the hairline.
- Step 5: Finish by using the corners of your Gua Sha tool to relieve tension at pressure points on the jaw, temples and cheekbones.
Jade Stone, Resin