Creme Mains Nourshing Hand Cream
Crème Mains is a nourishing, lightweight hand cream that helps restore moisture and repair the skin’s barrier without any harsh chemicals. The high concentration of raw, unrefined shea butter protects skin against the elements, frequent hand-washing and household cleaners.
- Dermatologist-created and approved
- Hypoallergenic formula
- Safe for all skin types, including those with eczema, psoriasis and other conditions that cause dry skin
- Sustainably sourced ingredients support the livelihood of women-run co-ops and their communities in northern Ghana
- Blends easily to leave skin feeling silky and smooth without greasiness
- Size: 3.4 fl oz
2. Gently rub hands together being sure to spread the cream around to the palms and in between fingers.
3. Use multiple times a day, especially after hand-washing and using hand sanitizer.
Raw, unrefined shea butter: Sustainably sourced from women-run farming
co-ops in Ghana. Naturally high concentration of essential fatty acids
and vitamins A and E.
Organic, unrefined coconut oil: Minimal processing preserves the
anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antioxidant properties that
increase moisture levels and repair the skin’s barrier.
Palm oil: Sustainably sourced from our family’s palm oil factory in Ghana. Softens skin while maintaining its elasticity.
Other botanicals: Olive oil, sunflower seed oil, rooibos leaf extract and rosemary leaf extract
Free from synthetic fragrances and dyes, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil and sulfates.
Not tested on animals.
Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Olea Europaea
(Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin,
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Elaeis
Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate,
Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aspalathus Linearis
Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract