Dr. Barbara Sturm
The Body Brush
The Body Brush opens your pores, and mechanically boosts your circulation, helping to increase localized blood flow and removal of toxins.
- Regular exercise and a healthy diet contribute to smooth and toned skin. When combined with body brushing, it can diminish the appearance of cellulite.
- Helps increase blood circulation and lymph flow to remove toxins from the body.
- Natural bristle brush
- Use on dry skin
- Start at your feet and brush upwards with slow clockwise strokes towards the heart.
- Legs – work from the front and back of your right foot towards your thigh and then your bottom.
- Arms – begin with your right hand and move onto your forearm to reach your lower and upper arm.
- Stomach – massage your stomach by starting on the bottom right side and working upwards towards your ribs. We recommend dry brushing 2-3 times per week.