Wow……Where does one even begin to express their love for a product? Texture? Color? Package? Effects? The Blue Cocoon truly has it all.
A Glorious Balm to oil moisturizer with the ability to transform the most normal to troubled skin into a beautiful, bright, and clear complexion!
This waterless and waxless balm melts directly into skin upon contact to drive in the most trans-formative ingredients into skin leaving it soothed and hydrated beyond comprehension.
Heavy amounts of Blue Tansy combined with an array of equally impressive oils (Camellia, Myrrh, Frankincense, Marula just to name drop a few) give this wonder its intense blue hue.
Around the shop this has quickly risen to quite of few of your favorite eden teams top shelfies. It seems like collectively we’ve all experienced the benefits of this balm. Spanning every facet of skin (from normal/sensitive/oily/rough) WE ARE HOOKED!!!
Stop in experience and let us rave to you about how much we love May Lindstrom and her beautiful products!
P.s. HOW DID I NOT MENTION THE SMELL!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!MYSTIC
May Lindstrom Blue Cocoon
We all know what time it is!
Here are a few products we personally use
to help when you have already been struck
with the burn.
– Bioderma ABC Micellaire Wipes/Solution:
Cleaning a sunburn can be a true pain, but these two keep it easy/painless/refreshing. The wipes make a perfect touch up for sunscreen!
– Poppy and Someday Gypsy Rose Toner:
We use this as a prep step before adding moisture back into stressed skin. Rose Hydrosol really penetrates deep while giving a boost of added nutrients. Throw in the fridge for an added cool factor.
– Sunpotion Shea Butter:
The true Mother Moisture!!!!! This stuff is no joke. If you’re cool with the extra step of breaking this down, it will quickly melt away your burn in no time!
– Fresh Rose face mask / Kiehl’s Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydration Mask:
For those of you with some extra time to treat. These two masks both utilize a cooling gel formula to sooth irritation and deliver high boosts of hydration. Well worth the added wait.
There you have it! We truly hope no one has to result to these added treatments, BUT it is Iowa and you feel how hot it is today!!!!
We have you covered!
-Dena + Josh
Sometimes all the stars align and you have the opportunity to take that one trip you have been wanting to take for so very long. My trip that checks all of those boxes is right around the corner and somebody may need to pinch me! My husband of almost 20 years and I are headed to Scotland to celebrate the milestone. This is the first trip that my husband and I have taken that we have to plan because we are usually so off the cuff so I even had to seriously pare down my skincare. Below is a sneak peek of products that I am packing up and taking with, I mean who doesn’t love miniature versions of all your favorites?!
Just when I thought I had streamlined my packing down to the “essentials” only I add just one more product. Maybe that is a hazard/beauty of having all of these amazing products right at my fingertips!
I will be traveling with;
- Bioderma Micellar- wipes for a quick refresh and make-up removal
- Kiehl’s Eye Alert- because…jet lag is for real
- Jao Refresher-hand sanitizer and deodorant refresh
- Malin+Goetz Advanced Renewal Cream-believe me my face needs all the hydration and wrinkle help
- Malin+Goetz Mojito lip balm-no chapped lips allowed
- Malin+Goetz Eucalyptus Deodorant-my go to deodorant everyday of the year in the most adorable mini version
- Malin+Goetz Peppermint Shampoo and Coriander Conditioner-easy breezy clean rinse for everyday use if needed
- Baudelaire Goat’s Milk and Honey Soap-moisturizing and luxurious clean
- Morihata Charcoal Eye Mask-anything that helps me sleep is a major plus
- Diptyque Philosykos Solid perfume-the perfect package for travel
- the Beauty Chef Glow packets-don’t want to go the whole time without this product
- Kai Body wash and lotion-the best smelling and hydrating wash and moisture for the body
- Walker bag-a great way to carry everything and still see what’s in there
- Umbrella-because it’s Scotland
Lovers of Skincare!
Deserted Island…only five products…unlimited supply.
1)Mason Pearson brush
2)Bioderma ABC micellar water
3)Kypris Pot Of Shade
4)Malin+Goetz Cilantro Conditioner
5)Sunpotion Shea Butter
Fun!!! This is tough….so many things I want to bring!
- Kai Deodorant
- The Beauty Chef Cleanse
- Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
- Fresh Advanced Therapy –Dream
- Kypris Antioxidant Dew
………How would I mix The Beauty Chef….Seawater? Find a natural Spring? A coconut???
YOU’RE HILARIOUS!!! I love that you chose a deodorant. Literally didn’t even cross my mind…I mean….. we’re all Fam <3
- Bioderma Cleansing Oil
- Kiehl’s SPF 50 mineral Sunscreen
- Malin+Goetz Peppermint Shampoo
- Kai Body Butter
- Fresh Sport Lip Treatment SPF 30
BTW are we able to share our top 5 or is this supply only for our own use???
OHHHHHH I like this. Like…..what if the only thing we can share is a Face Mask? Like a mask party night!!!????
OHHHHHNNNNNOOOOO None of us have picked a mask. This Luxury now rests on the shoulders of Hannah and Beth!
- Herbivore Jasmine Body Oil
- Kypris Beauty Elixir 1
- Kypris Antioxidant Dew
- Kiehl’s Deodorant
- David’s Toothpaste
Heyo! Here are my “I’m Tom Hanks in Castaway MUST HAVE island adventure items:
1)Diptyque Patchouli Candle
1.5) A Volleyball named Josh so I can have someone to talk about Drag Race with.
2) SunPotion Yin Power
3) Fat and the Moon All Cream
4) Poppy and Someday Gypsy Rose Toner
5) My all time fav Kiehl’s Musk- Sage Onyx signature scent, and,yes, I know that’s cheating JJJJJJ
Little bit practical
Little bit not.
Exactly what you would expect from us!
– Team Eden Castaway Island Crew
With the change of season it’s always a good time to adjust your skincare routine. Depending on your skin type here are some recommendations from Josh and Dena.
Dena’s go-to’s for dry skin
The long cold winter can leave the skin feeling dehydrated and dull. Here are a few of my favorites to jump start your skin to feel it’s vibrant hydrated self!
fresh Soy Face Cleanser $38
My tried and true facial cleanser and make-up remover.
Kindred Polish Cleanse $52
Best physical exfoliant ever used and leaves your skin hydrated after.
Poppy and Someday Gypsy Rose Toner $35
Post-cleanse balance and moisture.
Malin+Goetz Advance Renewal Cream $120
Go-to day and night cream.
fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask $62
Comforting with a great complexion reset.
Kypris Beauty Exlir I $90
Kypris Antioxidant Dew $72
Combine the two for complete hydration and vibrancy.
Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Eye Serum $48
Firming and tightening, wrinkles be gone.
Josh’s Combination Skin Picks
The main focus for going into spring summer is to continue keeping clean and unclogged. This can be tough with sweat and warmth coming into play.
Clarify / Re-balance / Refresh
Bioderma Sebium Micellar H20 $15
Fast and easy micellar for combination skin.
Kypris Deep Forest Clay Mask $88
Deepest of clay cleanse with slight brightening and exfoliation.
Herbivore Charcoal Bar Soap $12
The standard for a deep clean for body and face.
fresh Umbrian Clay Mask $58
My always on hand clay mask.
Ursa Major Essential Face Wipes 20 Ct. $24
Perfect for a mid-day or post gym refresher.
Herbivore Lapis Facial Oil $72
Redness and oil fighter light-weight facial oil.
Kypris Clearing Serum $67
Countless active ingredients work to unclog and refine pores.